Kickstarter

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  kai 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Jeremy Black
    Participant

Side note can we change the profile picture on here?

Alex White
    Keymaster

Lol, I have the site set to use retro, auto-generate pics.
    But I’ll change it to be the Gravatar…

I like your Grumpy Kitty ๐Ÿ™‚

DeathMoJo
    Participant

Complete awesome finish with over $12K!

Looking forward to the complete game, alright got my first set of characters ready to go for it!

Josh Mellon
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. It’s so exciting to now have a community to turn to for feedback, and to share our games with. Plus, now our wives finally feel like all the time we spend on Last Dream is actually legit! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Of course, we only reached this point due to cool people like you, who recognized some value in what we are striving to accomplish – Thanks for taking that initial time every backer took to check out our game!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Josh Mellon.

Tocanis
    Participant

Congrats to you guys for the resounding success on Kickstarter! I just happened to stumble across the game on Greenlight and I am SO glad that I did. I still go back and play the original version of FF1 and Dragon Warrior on occasion, so it’s nice to see someone putting out a new game in that style. I plan on being part of the Last Dream II Kickstarter project as well ๐Ÿ™‚

Now I just have to decide how crazy I want to be in challenging myself in Last Dream…like an all-White Mage party!

McGrimm
    Participant

It is incredible to be a part of the experience! I cant wait to see the evolution of this game, not to mention the story. I have to hear it all! Congratulations everyone!
    Now we can enjoy a great game without having to deal with all of the Big Name Company ads and extra crap no one wants or needs. Many gamers are tired of the system of “dangling a carrot in front of your nose to maximize profits”. Some games have a fortune spent on them and turn out terrible for ~$60 to the consumer!
    Here we have gamer RPG Freedom in Last Dream and I’m loving it.

kai
    Participant

Haven’t posted in a while and haven’t gotten any further (^_^) in the game, but I did just get a package in the mail. I had no idea what it could be until I saw the return addressee as Mark Cope. I plan to record an unboxing video (who knows when it’ll get uploaded).

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.