Open Discussion

White Giant RPG Studios Forums Last Dream Forum Open Discussion

This topic contains 44 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Alex White
    Keymaster

BoogieMan
    Participant

I have a question about Sleeping Bags and Tents, when and where are you supposed to be able to use them exactly? I selected save anywhere, and I haven’t been able to use them on the world maps, in towns, or on the save points inside dungeons. It just makes the buzz noise and says (unusable). I’m out of time so I can’t try out anything else but either I’m missing something or it’s some odd bug.

Jeremy Black
    Participant

So after further digging because I’m crazy to change the profile picture you need to go to the wordpress.org website and create an account that matches the email on your forum account here, then follow these steps:

“ok, click on the default gray profile pic,it nagigate u to the users/your profile page, check the E-mail (required) field under contact info
    go to gravatar.com where you can change your avatar.register the e-mail id u r using for your blog
    It is linked to your e-mail. So it will also work in other wordpress blogs. such as wordpress.com”

Per http://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-profile-pic-in-admin-bar?replies=3

Not fixing the spelling on that is almost heartbreaking. =P It is a quote though so not touching it.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Jeremy Black. Reason: Fixed quotes

Josh Mellon
    Keymaster

BoogieMan – The Sleeping Bags, Tents, and Cabins are usable via the “Camp” submenu (toward the bottom, left side) of the primary menu screen. Sorry for the frustration.

Jeremy – Thanks for this fix… I was trying to figure this out myself!

BoogieMan
    Participant

Haha, I should have saw that. Just got used to them working the other way with the other similar style RPGs so it didn’t really occur to me to look through the menu. Until then I had been using the inns. It wasn’t until got stomped by a giant ogre(I think that’s what he was called) that I decided I should try to be more prepared.

Thanks for the clarification!

gad
    Participant

This game is brutally awesome. Level 10 so far, such an amazing thing.

BoogieMan
    Participant

I left the game open when I alt tabbed out for awhile to check on some things and wasted like 55 min so I only made it to level 7 before I ran out of time, hehe. I’ve been getting the itch to continue something fierce. Just 3 more days.

gad
    Participant

It is totally worth the wait. I’m going to end up playing this through so many times. It is such a dynamic and well thought out game. I have played a ton of RPGs and nothing compares to this. Gotta say the music is really good too… I was immensely impressed.

I will say start out with a pad/paper for the Synthesis system. It is a lot easier to keep track of if you write down the recipes you want to do as there is no reminder. It’s by no means a flawed system, it just needs a small reminder. Going old school fixes that problem, pen & paper rules.

Jeremy Black
    Participant

I’ve yet to play a game without using pen and paper at some point.

jadeia
    Participant

Old school techniques for an old school game – makes total sense 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.