Open Discussion

White Giant RPG Studios Forums Last Dream Forum Open Discussion

This topic contains 44 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Oh god, the sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach when you realize you forgot to pick up the Canyon Crystal after getting all the other crystals (You did beat Crescent Canyon, you just forgot to click it.) *groan*
    Thank god I got Blue Moa and Engineer, else it’d take 3 times as long.

BoogieMan
    Participant

Hehe, I did the Marsh and defeated the boss and hopped off the raft only to find a dead end with nothing there. I was like WTF? Only to find out a short time later I was supposed to go there now and get something, so I trekked back through and sure enough now there was something there. oops!

Anonymous

Oh my god! The AIRSHIP IS SO GOOD! T_T ! Thank you, guys! XD

Sephox
    Participant

Is it a long game…i mean can we compare it to any old FF game in time of durability?????

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

The length of the game is probably 40-50 hours depending on your play speed. It can be done much faster if you’re racing, but if you’re trying to do everything, it’s going to take somewhere around 40-50 hours.

There is also ample replayability with over 200 in-game achievements. It took me ~120 hours to acquire all of the in-game achievements.

Sephox
    Participant

Cool, thank you. The game is great for what i’ve seen so far. Real nice in depth character developement.

Sephox
    Participant

Would it be possible to get a description of each stats….like how each point affect the each stats….and is int upgrading magic dmg…and is the normal attack in vampirism from the black mage is atk or will it use int cause its the black mage and i boost int for more dmg…….just asking for some more info on stats!!! 😛

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Sephox – If you check out the Strategy Guide, you’ll find an in-depth discussion of the character attributes on Page 35.

All of the skills are described on pages 41 – 49. To answer your question, the Black Mage’s damage-dealing skills vary with INT rather ATK.

Hope that helps!

Tedrainbow
    Participant

What is the maximum level for the characters?

Because I want to go to maximum levels me party!

Thank you to answer me ^ – ^

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Tedrainbow – That will be quite a challenge. Characters in Last Dream don’t actually max out Level 99. In my one Legendary difficulty game, I had characters at Level ~120. I believe that the maximum Level is 999 although I’m not sure.

A better way to measure a party at maximum strength is to max out all of their attributes. Each of the ten attributes can be increased 1,000 times. I’ve maxed out 1 or 2 stats in my Legendary game, but I think it would require something like Level 200 to max out everything.

Good luck!

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.