Open Discussion

White Giant RPG Studios Forums Last Dream Forum Open Discussion

This topic contains 44 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Tedrainbow
    Participant

Ok thanx you lot ^^’ go go max level …

go up to 5 level per hour

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Tedrainbow.

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

No problem. If you have any other questions, just let us know!

gad
    Participant

Goodness… I hadn’t even thought of maxing out levels or even trying. Is there a level when you learn every Skill? Like when you accumulate enough SP that it is just extra?

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

gad – A character’s final “ultimate” skill is unlocked at Level 50. You would probably have enough money, if you stored it away, to buy enough SP Orbs to unlock the skill right at Level 50.

We’re looking forward to creating many more high level skills for the expansion pack.

Tedrainbow
    Participant

Last Dream II

The output of the second set when going out?

Early 2014?

Or the expansion pack. Is what the new ??

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Tedrainbow – We’re aiming to have the Expansion Pack finished in Feb. – Mar. 2014 and Last Dream II in Aug. 2014.

kai
    Participant

Someone estimated the game to take about 30-40hrs, but I feel party level gives a better idea of how close you are to the end. I take a long time as I inspect entire towns, talk to all npcs, and check objects for hidden items. Gametime is under 3 hours but actual time I spent (recording) is almost 5 (over 6 is I count times where my recording got messed up).

Disposable Hero
    Participant

Hello everybody 🙂

first of all : congrats for this amazing game ! I’m totally stun by it quality.

but I have a small problem (or not…) : how I can change de classes of my chaaracters ? It’s says nowhere in the stratégic guide (thanks for this too ! i’ts a quite impressive work) and I have collect an enormous total of SP…
    At the moment I have just finish the collect of the cristals shards and launch the quest for the airship via the king of midgard.

See you 🙂

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Disposable Hero – Thanks for the compliments!

If I understand your question correctly, you can promote/upgrade your classes by visiting Bahamut after you obtain Kali’s Medallion. You’ll find the medallion in the Great Southern Marsh.

Disposable Hero
    Participant

Thanks Andrew !

I was thinking there was a “master” for each classes, I wasn’t totally wrong ^^
    Now I can beat this f… Loki grrrr

By the way, I have some big low fps in some parts of the game, especially in puzzle map. I read a post somexhere in the forum about that and the solution is to close all bottom programs but it does nothing :/
    I’m trying to do the puzzle 42, but with the lag, it’s unplayable :'(

Last (dream) question : I know you just release this game, but when do you plan to launch the second opus ? ^^ (I’m a bit addict)

See you 🙂

P.S. : my apologize, I haven’t read the guide correctly (but in the fisrt place I didn’t want to read it…), but I see under the section of Kalli’s medallion a section about the class upgrade…

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.