Open Discussion

White Giant RPG Studios Forums Last Dream Forum Open Discussion

This topic contains 44 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

McGrimm
    Participant

I have a question about a possible secret place. I posted it on its own thread if anyone is willing to help me out. There is a sort of spoiler alert, mostly for the replies. Thanks everyone. Keep on DREAMING

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Disposable Hero – Some of the fps slow down may be your computer. Also, there are a handful of maps (notably Crescent Canyon, an Earth Cave puzzle, and a Dragon Cave puzzle) where we’ve worked hard at limiting the lag. Some of these retain a little bit of lag which can be worsened by an older computer.

Last Dream II will hopefully be released in about a year. We also hope to release the expansion pack in about 6 months.

Disposable Hero
    Participant

Ok Andrew, so keep up the good work 😀
    you can be sure that I’ll wait anxiously the next opus, and also the expansion pack 😉 (did someone have a time machine ? :D)

See you

Sephox
    Participant

I was wondering if there was a way to look at our retail code. Because i didnt put it anywhere…..my game is presently on my pc but id like to put it on my laptop to be able to play anywhere….too much fun playing thia game…also is there a way to transfer saves from.computers???? Ty in advance and this game rocks <li

Chris
    Participant

Sephox, did you back this through Kickstarter? If so, login to KS, and look at your PMessage history – there should be one from White Giant with your retail code in there.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.