Website

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Waenos 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Great suggestion, Jadeia. Most of the other forums I rove also used IPB. They do offer a lot more freedom with media.

BoogieMan
    Participant

Is there a way to edit your post? I made some typos in my post that bug the crap out of me (I’m a little OCD about it) and was curious if I could fix it. I don’t see an option for it but I have seen edit notifications on replies, so there must be some way.

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

I’m not sure how our options differ as I’m a Keymaster, but I have the edit option just above the upper right hand corner of the post. Note that its in a fairly light gray text that is difficult to see.

BoogieMan
    Participant

Hmm, maybe average users don’t have it because all I see the upper right corner of post is just the post number.

EDIT: Okay now I see it. It must get disabled shortly after making a post, because it doesn’t exist on my other posts.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  BoogieMan.

Alex White
    Keymaster

Sweet! Thanks for your recommendation @jadeia.

Waenos
    Participant

I had a minor idea of my own: You should be able to easily add spoiler tags to posts on this forum. Would make it a bit easier to discuss events later in the game without spoiling things for others.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.