Where can I find Cod please yes agree silly question lol

White Giant RPG Studios Forums Last Dream Forum Where can I find Cod please yes agree silly question lol

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lovie 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

sassylassie
    Participant

First I would like to say I am truly enjoying this game. I normally don’t care for games with random battles, but you guys proved me wrong lol. The music is the best I ever heard in an RPG. I played all FF games and I am enjoying yours more. I wish you luck on Kickstarter and all you do in the future. You guys rock! Anyhoo, where can I find Cod fish for upgrading and also like McGrimm asked, are those codes for the doors in the well like the one Ahmed Khan gave us the one that started with a 6? I know Andrew said it’s notes on the table of important characters, but I wondered if that was one too. Side note on FF. I was lucky enough to get a black mage Vivi doll from Square. My dear hubby gave it away without asking me first. That was almost grounds for divorce lol. Thanks guys!

Sue

Anonymous

I am not sure about the codes, but for cod, you can finish it with an old rod and a worm bait (100 coins).
    my sis and i are fishing experts and have gotten every fish XD

sassylassie
    Participant

Thank you so much Elvira for answering. ๐Ÿ™‚ And congrats to you and your sis ๐Ÿ™‚ I guess when the fish see you and sis coming they hide lol. Have fun!

Sue

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

The code that Ahmad Khan gives you in Dry Gulch is also a special code for a secret room. I can tell you which door it opens, if you would like.

sassylassie
    Participant

Yes please Thanks!

sassylassie
    Participant

Are all the codes given to doors in wells or to other places too?

sassylassie
    Participant

I found that door ๐Ÿ™‚ And also a date from Dante’s 07312013. I will just keep snooping for the others since you gave the hint check all main characters home. Thank you.

sassylassie
    Participant

I still have a ways to go. I farmed some and am just going to the Woods of Despair @ level 16. I wanted the armor from Doria lol. And I have the mummies to thank for their lovely mummy wrap.

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

The code that Ahmad Khan gives you opens the door that is at the bottom of the well in Doria. Not all of the doors are at the bottom of wells. Others are hidden in different ways.

sassylassie
    Participant

Thanks! If I can’t find I will ask thanks.

Sue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.