Class Upgrade at Bahamut not happening

White Giant RPG Studios Forums Last Dream Forum Class Upgrade at Bahamut not happening

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Walker 5 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Plotil
    Participant

Hi, I’ve got a problem
    I do not receive classupgrade in Bahamuts lair. Instead, Bahamut thanks me for rescuing Tiamat. And the smaller dragon is leftside of him. He gives me the Midas ring and Tiamat also some rewards. I’ve got the Kali Medaillion like discribed in the Walkthrough and went to Bahamut to get the class upgrade. But I don’t get it. Do I miss something for that?

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Plotil: Sorry for the inconvenience. Another player has encountered this issue and we’re working to fix the problem. We didn’t plan on players rescuing Tiamat prior to getting the class upgrade and this causes an issue with Bahamut’s event logic.

We’ll fix the problem in our next version update (v1.0.2). We hope to release the update tomorrow or Saturday, if possible.

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Plotil: The Bahamut class upgrade fix has been incorporated into Last Dream v1.0.2 which should be ready for download at some point tomorrow.

Plotil
    Participant

Okay, thanks. Awaiting new patch. I remember to have rescued a creature in Mt Gerra before it erupted. Maybe that was the trigger for getting no class upgrade.

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Yes, the cause of the glitch is rescuing Tiamat from the Mines of Dvergar prior to visiting Bahamut with Kali’s Medallion. I’ll let you know when our web developer has posted the latest game update.

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Last Dream v1.0.2 is now available for download via the Downloads section of the website. To update:

1) Redownload LastDream_Setup.exe from the Downloads section.
    2) Uninstall/Reinstall Last Dream.
    3) Enjoy the updated version of Last Dream.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.