Last Dream Expansion Skills

White Giant RPG Studios Forums Last Dream Forum Last Dream Expansion Skills

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cyd1983 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

We’re currently brainstorming skill ideas for the Last Dream expansion pack. We plan to add new skills at levels 35, 40, 45, and 50 at the very least. If you have any great skill ideas, please post them here. Please make them specific to a particular level and character class. Thanks!

patrickgarner
    Participant

That is good to know, along with that I wish they have more features to work with and so we have multiple choices. It is more than a demolition games of RPG for me, that makes me like it.

Jerok88
    Participant

Here’s some thoughts I had, these skills could work at level 35 or 45.

Knight:
    Mystical Defense: Swap your current defense and magic defense for the battle. MP cost 100.

Monk:
    Cleansing Aura: Party becomes immune to status effects for 5 turns, MP cost 50.

Hunter:
    Certain Strike: Do 2x damage to all enemies with 100% accuracy. MP cost 50

Thief:
    Rare Steal: Steal rare items from enemy at triple odds. MP cost 35.

Gray Mage:
    Mystical Weapon (Passive) : Weapon Damage is now calculated by the highest of Atk or Int.

Black Mage:
    Syphon Soul: Deal 500 non elemental damage to all enemies, heal the party for 100, MP cost 100.

White Mage:
    Regen 2: Double HP rate and also regenerates mana at 10 per turn. MP cost 250.

Engineer:
    Element scourge: Give an enemy a random elemental weakness.

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Thanks for those ideas. We’ve filled out the Expansion Pack skill tree but we do have open spaces in the Last Dream II skill tree. We’ll definitely keep those in mind for LD II.

Cyd1983
    Participant

Gray Mage : Refresh (regen MP each turn), Wall or (Mirror) -> reflect a spell on the caster

White Mage : Cure 4/5 and Heal 4/5, Protect 2/3, Shell (MGD+)

Black Mage : METEOR, Quake, Tornado, Flare …

Knight : Remedy, Bodyguard (take physical damage for an ally/random for a turn)

Thief : Image (fade 1 or 3 images/ghost to avoid physical/magical attack), Advanced Greed, Trowing (trow a weapon/items)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Cyd1983.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Cyd1983.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.