Secrets (possible spoilers)

White Giant RPG Studios Forums Last Dream Forum Secrets (possible spoilers)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Leewelo 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

McGrimm
    Participant

I am loving the update! I am in Riverdale, and there is a well. In it there is a statue dedicated to the great minecrafter Jadeia.
    There is also a door that needs a code….hmmmmm.
    Are there hints somewhere? Is this a special place? What is the code or where can I find it?

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

There are notes scattered on the tables of important characters (e.g. Dante’s house). Each note contains a special number that unlocks a special room. If you want to know the locations of all the notes, let me know. Otherwise, I’ll let you explore the world and find the notes yourself.

McGrimm
    Participant

Thanks. And I’m off

Dragoon013
    Participant

Ahh this would explain the numbers and odd rooms I’ve been finding.

Is it possible to get some info on possible places to look or what may be in these rooms?
    My curiosity is overwhelming, as I’ve found other things lately.

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Special rooms are often hidden in wells and fireplaces. Almost all of the special rooms are the brain children of our high-level Kickstarter backers. They’re all quite different…

If you’d like me to be more specific, I can definitely give you details (since this is a spoiler topic)… but I don’t want to give too much information and ruin anything for you.

Sephox
    Participant

I found an assassin’s hideout in Doria is there anything related to this in the later part of the game or is it just for fun????

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sephox.

whitney
    Participant

Hi am having trouble finding the codes have found the one for Doria and the fireplace in Mr Cope’s home but not the others – could you possibly send me the other codes please and also I am at level 40 but my characters have not upgraded – what do I have to do to upgrade – great game though many thanks

BoogieMan
    Participant

I meticulously searched everywhere I went throughout the game but I was still unable to find the code for I think two of the coded doors inside wells. One of them was an icy looking room with statues, and I can’t quite recall the other. I also got 5 map shreds. Either they are very well hidden or I just missed them somehow. I doubled back through most of the game but missed them again.

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Sephox: The Assassin’s Den is just for fun. Return there at various points in the game and the NPC text will change.

whitney: The code to the room down the well in Doria is given to you by Ahmad Khan in Dry Gulch early in the game. If you missed it, I can look up the code and send it to you. The code to the door in Mr. Cope’s house is hidden on the table of the Relic Collector in Doria.

To get the character upgrade, visit Bahamut after you’ve acquired Kali’s Medallion. Note that there was a bug that didn’t allow you to acquire the class upgrade if you rescued Tiamat prior to visiting Bahamut. That bug is fixed in v1.0.2 that will be releasing today.

BoogieMan: I’m guessing that one of the locked doors that you can’t open is related to Jadeia’s treasure. If you talk to him (near the Doria port) after acquiring those 5 shreds, he should give you the entire treasure map. Use the map and you’ll find the code to unlock the door. I can’t tell you what the code is because it’s randomly generated each time you play the game.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Andrew Walker.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Andrew Walker.

whitney
    Participant

Hi Andrew that code you have given 57814 is available from the Hunter’s Guild so there must be another missing code- cannot find the 4 number code for the well in Riverdale – do you know where to find that one please

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.