Stupid mistakes :D

White Giant RPG Studios Forums Last Dream Forum Stupid mistakes :D

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Josh Mellon 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

gad
    Participant

@Josh,

I laughed out lout, literally, when I read SCC white mage never using an INN. HOWWW??!?! That would be the most amazing thing I ever witnessed… ever. You gain respect for even mentioning such a thing. I agree with the SCC recognition! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE AS INSANE AS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LD2 is going to be even better… SCC Desperation Attack challenge. TRUE PAIN!!! Muahahaha 😉

Andrew Walker
    Keymaster

Josh – We can fairly easily measure single-character play throughs simply by checking the level of the other 3 characters. For a true, single character campaign, the other 3 characters must be Level 1.

Furthermore, I heartily support adding new leaderboards to the trophy room for anyone who completes a single character campaign.

Dragoon013
    Participant

Went to go farm some monster drops only to realize I already had 99 of them when I got to the monster location.

Josh Mellon
    Keymaster

Dragoon013 – I have totally done that myself when I was going for 100% synthesis items… sorry man. 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.