Forum Replies Created
Thanks for those ideas. We’ve filled out the Expansion Pack skill tree but we do have open spaces in the Last Dream II skill tree. We’ll definitely keep those in mind for LD II.
Yes, the Strategy Guide is the best place to start.
1) Section 3.2 defines the character attributes.
2) Section 3.3.1 and 3.3.2 define the attribute costs for each character.
The updated version uses a new script to do the full screen mode. Make sure that “Launch in Full Screen” via F1 is turned off and that you are changing the screen size with F5 and F6.
I’m sure you’ve discovered the answer to this by now, but in case someone else has the same problem:
You camp by selecting the “Camp” option in the main menu. You can only do so from the World Map.
Note that only Cottages restore MP. Tents and Sleeping Bags only restore HP.
Here’s the download link: http://d339x3sk9y3aqk.cloudfront.net/LastDream_Setup_v2.01.exe
The two version are exactly the same at the moment; however, we update the Steam release more often with bug fixes. Once we’ve done ~3 steam updates, we generally update the standalone version available through our website.
We’re working on the Expansion and Last Dream II at the same time with most of the time devoted to the Expansion. The Expansion (World Unknown) is ~80% complete while Last Dream II is ~10-20% complete.
This competition has closed; however, we have another competition for the player who can complete the Volcano in the fewest steps. The complete rules are posted here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/lastdream/announcements/detail/198480877310891719
- This reply was modified 5 years ago by Andrew Walker.
1) Items are only hidden in towns. There are no items hidden in dungeons.
2) Items are generally hidden in bookcases, barrels, pots, and other shelves. There shouldn’t be anything in plants (bushes/trees) or in other interior furninute.
3) The number of items (and their specific locations) for each area is not recorded in any of our official documents. It’s meant to be a mystery since none of these items are “key items”.
Apologies for the delayed response. The Expansion and Last Dream II are not included with the $45 tier. You’ll receive digital copies of the Expansion and Last Dream II along with a DVD-case version of Last Dream I. If you live in the U.S., the shipping time is usually only a week or two. International shipping can be very slow (months).
Thanks! You’ll have to manually copy your save files from your old installation folder to the new Steam installation folder. When you acquire your first achievement on Steam, you’ll get credit for all the other Achievements you’ve gained on that save file.
Also, we’re aware of the two garbage save files that are included with the game. It’s actually been a thorn in our sides trying to remove them. It will require two Steam game updates to remove those files so it likely won’t occur for a while.
Thanks for letting us know.