We’re happy to report that we’ve completed the migration of the Last Dream Fishing Arcade to Godot v4.1.0. In addition, we’ve been working through a long list of bugs and improvements in an effort to complete the Last Dream Fishing Arcade soon. Some of the more important improvements include:
1) Character specific overdrives
2) All fish are complete and using the final art
3) Added animations for items, overdrives, and accessories
4) Fish reveal themselves briefly when jumping out of the water and cause a splash animation
5) Seagulls that can fly, dive, and even steal fish from the Ocean!
The primary work that remains is in improving the design of the in-game menus, especially the Item and Overdrive menus. After we complete those design changes, we’ll transition to balancing and then hopefully have a demo ready for everyone to test!